So, it’s last week of your wedding, and you’re still not sure about what to do and what not to do, right? Well, you’re not alone. That’s the situation of almost every bride who’s going to marry within a week. However, you’re fortunate enough to have come to the right place to learn about the five things that every bride should do the week of her wedding. So you won’t have to think much about it. Let’s begin and take a look:
- Do A Dress Rehearsal: Try pretty much everything that you’ll be wearing on the day of your wedding before the grand day arrives. Wear your wedding dress, your gold bangles, earrings, bridal shoes and all the accessories that you will be wearing on the day of your wedding. This will help you figure out in advance if there’s something in your dress, jewellery, accessories or shoes that may break at the last moment and become a cause of trouble.
- Test Your Wedding Footwear: This one is also insanely important. The footwear that you’ll be wearing on your wedding night should not only match up well with your dress but also be comfortable enough that you can wear it for 8-10 straight hours. Test this by putting them on for at least 30 minutes everyday. If you wish, you may also walk around your house in them, or even do a little bit of dance while wearing them to test their strength.
- Talk To Your Wedding Planner: Have a final chat with your wedding planner before the grand day. Ask them if if there’s something that you should know, something with which they need your help or something that they need from you. This will help in ensuring that there’s little to no chance of any blame game on the day of your wedding. Therefore, the wedding planner will have to do his/her job properly.
- Sleep Well: On the night of your wedding and even after a few days of it you’ll not get enough sleep. So sleep well during the last week before your wedding. Try to go to bed a little earlier than your usual routine, and get as much rest as you can. Get 7-8 hrs of sleep at least, because one week later you’ll find yourself struggling for even half of it.
- Pack Up for Your Honeymoon: Finally, also pack up for your honeymoon in advance, especially if you’ll be leaving right after the wedding. Pack all your dresses, accessories, gold bangles, rings and other jewellery that you’ll be wearing on your honeymoon trip. This will save you from having to do that last minute ironing, laundry or addition of items to your honeymoon bags. The whole preparation will go in a smooth flow without any hiccups, and you will be able to leave for your honeymoon completely tension free after your wedding.
Do these five things and there’s a very good chance that not just your wedding but also your honeymoon trip will go in a smooth manner. Happy wedding!